Who provides the streams?

Post Reply
tugapt
Donator
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:30 am

Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:18 am

Hi there,
I''m new to XC and I'm not understanding something:
Who provides the channel list to re-stream?
Most of the providers only allow 1 connection so I'm not understanding how to use it to re-stream.
Can you guys shade a light over this? links?
Thank you.
Last edited by tugapt on Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
scudd
Donator
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:31 am

Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:04 pm

You have to find a provider that offers restream. There are loads that do, just be careful choosing one that works even when its busy.

Take a free trial and try it at peak times, when football or a big sporting event is on is always a good test, if the feed has problems, move on!
tugapt
Donator
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:30 am

Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:34 am

scudd wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:04 pm
You have to find a provider that offers restream. There are loads that do, just be careful choosing one that works even when its busy.

Take a free trial and try it at peak times, when football or a big sporting event is on is always a good test, if the feed has problems, move on!
Thank you so much for your reply, really helpful tips! :D
Do you have a restream provider that you can recommend?
Demonstratorz
Donator
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:20 am

Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:41 pm

yeah i do add me on skype or telegram Demonstratorz
$50
alitar
Donator
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:12 am

Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:01 am

can anyone please give us a providers list , i dont found anyone .
alitar
Donator
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:12 am

Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:02 am

Demonstratorz wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:41 pm
yeah i do add me on skype or telegram Demonstratorz
$50
did you know any provider ?
gtafansupport
Donator
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:13 pm

Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:45 am

This Forum shouldnt be talking about streams or provider at all. come on guys. Go to Discord group or talk in private only.
tugapt
Donator
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:30 am

Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:01 am

gtafansupport wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:45 am
This Forum shouldnt be talking about streams or provider at all. come on guys. Go to Discord group or talk in private only.
I totally agree and I tried to delete this post but got an error:

Code: Select all

Sorry but you may only delete posts which have not been replied to.
Post Reply